Royal Caribbean recently announced to not move forward on Dynamic Dining aboard upcoming cruise ships.
What is Dynamic Dining?
Dynamic Dining was created exclusively to give guests flexibility and choice within a landscape of 18 distinctive restaurants. There are no set dinner times, no required formal nights, and no assigned seats. Basically no main dining rooms.
What was the Problem?
Guests were waiting too long for orders and not getting into their restaurants.
What about Oasis Class Ships?
Royal Caribbean will not move forward with Dynamic Dining on any Oasis-class ships.
Guests on Harmony of Seas who have already pre-selected the Dynamic Dining option for their upcoming cruise will be assigned to either early or late seating or anytime dining to match their original choice of time.
- When Every Norwegian Cruise Line Ship Will Resume Sailing
- Holland America Line is Giving Away 75 Alaska Cruises
- Caribbean Restart Date & Itineraries Detailed For Celebrity Infinity
- New Carnival Megaship Receives Signature Funnel [PHOTOS]
- Cruise News Today — January 26, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Everything You Need To Know About MSC Cruises
- Cruise News Today — January 25, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Disney Cruise Line to Offer ‘Pixar Day at Sea’ on Select 2023 Sailings
- Carnival Jubilee Cruise Bookings Open For Sale
- Carnival Liberty Resumes Sailing From Port Canaveral