Royal Caribbean is inviting the world to experience a fun underwater adventure through Snapchat. From June 21 to 25, the line’s Snapchat channel will immerse viewers into the underwater world thanks to a custom scuba mask dubbed “SeaSeekers.” It was made specifically by the cruise line for use with Snapchat Spectacles. It allows the wearer to snap while underwater and will give viewers a unique perspective to the world under the sea. Fans can #SeekDeeper by following @RoyalCaribbean on Snapchat.
The three dives will allow fans to see through the eyes of three well-known divers. In Cozumel, marine wildlife photographer and conservationist Roberto Ochoa will allow a rare glimpse into the annual migration of Whale Sharks. Marine Biologist Gabriela Nava and co-founder of the organization Oceanus, A.C. will take viewers to see a coral reef restoration project where she and her team have been working to restore the local reefs. In Belize, viewers can follow along with free diver Ashleigh Baird as she visits the Great Blue Hole, believed to be the largest underwater sinkhole in the world.
Fans can follow along on Royal Caribbean’s Snapchat channel or by searching other social media using the hashtag #SeekDeeper.
Featured photo: Royal Caribbean
- Unpaid Bills Result In Cruise Ship Arrest Warrant
- Carnival Keeps Masks, Testing, & Vaccinated Cruises Until Further Notice
- Cruise News Today — January 21, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Celebrity Cruises Moving Two Ships to Asia For 2023-2024 Season
- Celebrity Cancels 2022 Europe Cruise Season for One Ship
- Carnival Horizon Returns to Miami Following Unexpected Dry Dock
- Cruise News Today — January 20, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Cruise Podcast: Carnival Magic Review 
- Norwegian Cruise Line Reduces ‘Free At Sea’ Perks
- New Royal Caribbean Ship Features Southern Dining, 20+ Restaurants