By: Sarah Phillips
Need a break from work or weather woes? Royal Caribbean announced the perfect solution this week. Royal Caribbean will have five revitalized ships offering three-, four- and five-day sailings from four Florida ports for a quick getaway.
From Miami, Majesty of the Seas will continue to offer year round three- and four- night Bahamas cruises calling at Nassau, CocoCay – Royal Caribbean’s private island paradise with beautiful beaches and watersports options – and Key West (only on four-night sailings).
From Port Canaveral, Enchantment of the Seas will also continue to offer three- and four-night Bahamas sailings, also visiting CocoCay and Nassau.
From Tampa, Brilliance of the Seas will offer four-night cruises to Cozumel with two five-night Cozumel itineraries (one that includes Key West and the other, Grand Cayman).
From Port Everglades during summer 2014, Vision of the Seas will offer four- and five-night Caribbean getaways. A four-night itinerary takes guests to Cozumel, Mexico, and two five-night itineraries take guests to Cozumel and Roatan, Honduras, or to Key West and Grand Cayman.
From Port Everglades during the winter 2014-15 season, Liberty of the Seas will sail four- and five-night Western Caribbean cruises. The four-night cruise calls at Cozumel, Mexico, and its two five-night itinerary calls at Cozumel and Belize City, Belize or at Ocho Rios, Jamaica, and Labadee, Royal Caribbean’s private beach destination.
Nearly all of these ships have recently undergone extensive revitalizations and offer guests up to 10 onboard dining options, signature entertainment and unique onboard amenities. Also on the ships (except for Majesty of the Seas) guests can enjoy an oversized outdoor movie screen while wading in the main pool, new staterooms featuring flat-panel televisions and bow-to-stern Wi-Fi service.
Subscribe to our Cruise Updates.
- Everything You Need To Know About MSC Cruises
- Cruise News Today — January 25, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Disney Cruise Line to Offer ‘Pixar Day at Sea’ on Select 2023 Sailings
- Carnival Jubilee Cruise Bookings Open For Sale
- Carnival Liberty Resumes Sailing From Port Canaveral
- Virgin Voyages Updating Cabins on Two Cruise Ships
- Chef Rudi Sodamin Named Princess’ Head of Culinary Arts
- New Residential Ship to Offer ‘Worldschooling’ Education Program
- Cruise News Today — January 24, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Carnival Explores $10 COVID-19 Testing Option for Shorter Cruises