Royal Caribbean announced a new class of service, the Royal Suite Class.
Royal Suite Class will offer a range of exclusive amenities and benefits based on three tiered service levels.
Premium features include a Royal Genie; a butler certified by the British Butler Institute that will do almost anything you ask; including reservations, in-room dining requests, laundry, luggage handling, and more. They will even make handcrafted cocktails in-suite and help you with creating and reserving shore excursions. Premium suite guests will also receive free VOOM – the fastest wifi at sea, complimentary specialty dining and the ultimate beverage package, inclusive gratuities, and preferred seating.
Three Levels of Service
- The Star Class includes the most comprehensive collection of amenities and services and the most expansive and richly appointed accommodations, such as Quantum-class’ two-deck high Royal Loft Suite, along with the Owner’s Loft Suite, Four Bedroom Family Suite, Grand Loft Suite, Sky Loft Suite and Two Bedroom AquaTheater Suite.
- The Sky Class features a selection of inclusive amenities in beautifully furnished staterooms such as the AquaTheater Suite, Crown Loft Suite, Owner’s Suite, Royal Family Suite, Superior Grand Suite and Grand Suite.
- The Sea Class includes premium touches in spacious suites such as the Family Connected Junior Suite, Family Junior Suite, Spa Junior Suite and Junior Suite.
These exclusive offerings to guests booked in suites include:
- Superior Service: a ‘first’ for Royal Caribbean, Star Class guests will receive the new and complimentary Royal Genie service. This service will be available 24-hours a day.
- Upgraded Amenities: guests in the Royal Suite Class will enjoy the ultimate ‘home away from home’ with upgraded amenities, such as Hermès, Ferragamo and L’OCCITANE bath products and luxury pillow top mattresses. Star Class guests will luxuriate in their suites with exclusive Duxiana DUX mattresses and Frette linens.
- Personalized Experiences: luxury is defined by personal experiences and onboard a Royal Caribbean ship it is embodied by the crew and unmatched tailored service – like a personalized welcome gift and a guest’s favorite cocktail before dinner.
- Exclusive and Priority Access: Royal Suite Class guests also will have exclusive access to the California-chic Coastal Kitchen restaurant for Suite guests only. On Royal Caribbean’s private beach in Labadee, Haiti, suite guests enjoy access to the exclusive Barefoot Beach and have the ability to reserve private cabanas on the island. Additionally, Star and Sky Class guests enjoy a private Suite Sun Deck and reserved VIP seating in entertainment productions, like musicals and AquaTheater performances.
The Royal Suite Class will be available for sailings beginning in May 2016 aboard Oasis and Quantum-class ships.