Royal Caribbean is continuing their Wave Season savings with their new February offer. When guests book a cruise through February 28, they’ll receive some pretty sweet perks, including:
- Buy one guest, get 60 percent off the second guest
- 30 percent off 3rd and 4th guests
- Exclusive offer for Anthem of the Seas, where if you book by February 13 you can enjoy a balcony stateroom for oceanview rates on sailings on or after April 2, 2017.
Aside from the Anthem deal, the percentages off sales are good if you book by February 28, and sail on or after March 2, 2017. The offering excludes all China departures.
Also, if guests book a cruise by February 11 for sailings on March 9 or after, they can receive a $50 onboard credit for 5 nights or less, $100 for 6-9 nights, or $200 for 10 nights and longer, plus 50 percent reduced deposits.
What’s New For 2017
In 2017, Florida will be home to the three largest cruise ships in the world year round. Harmony and Allure of the Seas will homeport in Fort Lauderdale, and Oasis of the Seas will reside in Port Canaveral. Oasis will also be operating a new 7-night eastern Caribbean itinerary this year.
The northeast part of the country will be receiving some new itinerary options, as Rhapsody of the Seas will be joining Anthem in Cape Liberty, New Jersey for more Caribbean cruise options.
Empress of the Seas will be sailing to Cuba from Miami, and make history for the cruise line with its first visit there during a 5-night sailing departing on April 19.
- Everything You Need To Know About MSC Cruises
- Cruise News Today — January 25, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Disney Cruise Line to Offer ‘Pixar Day at Sea’ on Select 2023 Sailings
- Carnival Jubilee Cruise Bookings Open For Sale
- Carnival Liberty Resumes Sailing From Port Canaveral
- Virgin Voyages Updating Cabins on Two Cruise Ships
- Chef Rudi Sodamin Named Princess’ Head of Culinary Arts
- New Residential Ship to Offer ‘Worldschooling’ Education Program
- Cruise News Today — January 24, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Carnival Explores $10 COVID-19 Testing Option for Shorter Cruises