Royal Caribbean Cruises has entered into an agreement with Meyer Werft shipyard in Germany to order a fifth Quantum-class ship to be delivered in the fall of 2020.
Currently Quantum of the Seas is sailing in China and Anthem of the Seas is sailing from Bayonne, NJ (NYC area).
The third ship, Ovation of the Seas will debut in 2016.
Down the Road
A fourth Quantum-class ship will debut in 2019, and with this week’s announcement, a fifth ship in 2020.
Anthem of the Seas is being welcomed right now here in North America, and the CEO of Royal Caribbean says that the Quantum-class ships have been received exceptionally well around the globe.
- Cruise News Today — January 22, 2022 [VIDEO]
- 7 Cruise Trends You’ll See in 2022
- Unpaid Bills Result In Cruise Ship Arrest Warrant
- Carnival Keeps Masks, Testing, & Vaccinated Cruises Until Further Notice
- Cruise News Today — January 21, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Celebrity Cruises Moving Two Ships to Asia For 2023-2024 Season
- Celebrity Cancels 2022 Europe Cruise Season for One Ship
- Carnival Horizon Returns to Miami Following Unexpected Dry Dock
- Cruise News Today — January 20, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Cruise Podcast: Carnival Magic Review