Royal Caribbean reassured their commitment to travel agents today with a new Loyal to You Always campaign by offering two more points of commission to agents that book September 21 to October 5, 2012.
“Royal Caribbean has been and continues to be dedicated to fostering the success of travel agents,” said Vicki Freed, senior vice president of Sales, Trade Support and Services for Royal Caribbean International.
For agents that book clients on Monarch of the Seas or Majesty of the Seas through January 2013, they will be able to sell outside staterooms for an inside stateroom price. Furthermore, clients that want to sail on Oasis-class seven-night sailings; Royal Caribbean is giving Central Park or Boardwalk View rooms for the price of an outside cabin.
Subscribe to our Cruise News Updates.
- Everything You Need To Know About MSC Cruises
- Cruise News Today — January 25, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Disney Cruise Line to Offer ‘Pixar Day at Sea’ on Select 2023 Sailings
- Carnival Jubilee Cruise Bookings Open For Sale
- Carnival Liberty Resumes Sailing From Port Canaveral
- Virgin Voyages Updating Cabins on Two Cruise Ships
- Chef Rudi Sodamin Named Princess’ Head of Culinary Arts
- New Residential Ship to Offer ‘Worldschooling’ Education Program
- Cruise News Today — January 24, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Carnival Explores $10 COVID-19 Testing Option for Shorter Cruises