Royal Caribbean and the Port of Tampa announced today that the 2,112-passenger Brilliance of the Seas will replace Jewel of the Seas in the 2013-2014 cruise season.
Before repositioning to Tampa next May, Brilliance of the seas will go through The Royal Advantage program, giving the ship new Oasis-class features like: an outdoor movie screen, Chef’s table, Chops Grill, Giovanni’s table, new staterooms, a family suite, digital signage, ship-wide wifi and flat screen TV’s and more.
“We look forward to welcoming Brilliance of the Seas to Tampa and believe the ship’s exciting new features will create a fresh buzz in Tampa’s robust cruise market and with the travel agent community,” said Richard Wainio, said port director.
Brilliance of the Seas will offer guests four-and five night Western Caribbean itineraries to Cozumel, Grand Cayman and alternating Key West.
Subscribe to our Cruise News Updates.
- Cruise News Today — January 22, 2022 [VIDEO]
- 7 Cruise Trends You’ll See in 2022
- Unpaid Bills Result In Cruise Ship Arrest Warrant
- Carnival Keeps Masks, Testing, & Vaccinated Cruises Until Further Notice
- Cruise News Today — January 21, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Celebrity Cruises Moving Two Ships to Asia For 2023-2024 Season
- Celebrity Cancels 2022 Europe Cruise Season for One Ship
- Carnival Horizon Returns to Miami Following Unexpected Dry Dock
- Cruise News Today — January 20, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Cruise Podcast: Carnival Magic Review