At Vacation.com’s 14th Annual National Conference and Trade Show, held aboard Royal Caribbean International’s Oasis of the Seas, the cruise line was recognized with its seventh consecutive Power of Partnership Award in the Contemporary Cruise Line category from the largest travel services marketing organization in North America.
“Royal Caribbean is proud to receive this honor for the seventh consecutive year from our valued Vacation.com travel agent partners,” said Vicki Freed, senior vice president of Sales, Trade Support and Services, Royal Caribbean International. “Vacation.com member attendees also were the first to learn about Royal Caribbean’s Loyal to You Always, our continuous commitment to supporting travel agents and helping them sell cruises more effectively; increase their profits; and grow their business. This latest consecutive Power of Partnership Award reaffirms our proven track record in building meaningful relationships with our indispensable travel agent partners.”
Royal Caribbean International is a global cruise brand with 22 ships.
Source: Royal Caribbean International
Subscribe to our Cruise News Updates.
- Recipe: Carnival’s Official Warm Chocolate Melting Cake
- Disney Cruise Line Details ‘Marvel Day at Sea’ 2023 Dates
- When Every Norwegian Cruise Line Ship Will Resume Sailing
- Holland America Line is Giving Away 75 Alaska Cruises
- Caribbean Restart Date & Itineraries Detailed For Celebrity Infinity
- New Carnival Megaship Receives Signature Funnel [PHOTOS]
- Cruise News Today — January 26, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Everything You Need To Know About MSC Cruises
- Cruise News Today — January 25, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Disney Cruise Line to Offer ‘Pixar Day at Sea’ on Select 2023 Sailings