Every cruiser’s dream has finally come true – at least those that can afford a Royal Suite Class stateroom. A “genie” butler will be available for guests to cater to their every need and wish.
The personal assistant-like butlers will help guests create personalized cruising experiences based on their style and preferences. From planning a date night, to a family celebration, to excursions to do in port, the Royal Genie will be available for help with it all. After a long day in port, guests can return to their suite for hand-crafted cocktails made right in the room. The Genies will also help with show and restaurant reservations, in-room dining requests, laundry, luggage handling, and more.
The Royal Suite Class will feature amenities such as complimentary high speed internet, complimentary specialty dining in all of Royal Caribbean’s signature venues, an ultimate beverage package, included gratuities, preferred seating at different onboard venues, and more.
This class of suites will be available beginning this May, aboard Allure, Oasis, and Anthem of the Seas, as well as the future Harmony and Ovation of the Seas when they debut this spring.
- Carnival Cruise Director Accepts Promotion, is Leaving Mardi Gras
- Cruise News Today — January 17, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Celebrity Delays Return of West Coast Ship, Cancels Four Sailings
- Spain to Require Booster Shots For U.S. Visitors
- Cruise News Recap | Week of January 9, 2022
- Cruise News Today — January 15, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings Opts Into CDC’s Voluntary COVID-19 Program
- CDC’s Conditional Sail Order Now Voluntary — What Happens Next?
- Norwegian Ends Cruise Mid-Voyage, Ship Returns to New York City
- Looking Back: Ten Years After Costa Concordia