Princess Cruises’ ship Ruby Princess received a routine unannounced health inspection on December 12, and earned a perfect score of 100.
The routine inspections are part of the Vessel Sanitation Program, and are carried out twice a year for every cruise ship that calls in the United States. Scores are based on a checklist in dozens of areas, including hygiene, food sanitation, water, galley cleanliness, and shipboard personnel.
The 3,080 guest ship entered service in 2008, and currently operates Pacific Coastal cruises.
- 2022 State of the Cruise Industry Outlook Report Released
- Cruise News Today — January 28, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Cruise Podcast: Sky Princess Review + Cruise News
- Holland America Details Special Cruise For Rotterdam Naming
- World’s Largest Cruise Ship Delivered to Royal Caribbean
- Carnival Australia Restart Pushed Back to June
- Cruise News Today — January 27, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Recipe: Carnival’s Official Warm Chocolate Melting Cake
- Disney Cruise Line Details ‘Marvel Day at Sea’ 2023 Dates
- When Every Norwegian Cruise Line Ship Will Resume Sailing