With just over 100 days to the anticipated arrival of the MSC Divina to PortMiami, MSC Cruises kicks-off the celebration with a special 3-in-1 promotion.
In honor of the 100-day countdown, guests will receive a $100 per stateroom shipboard credit, a $100 per person future cruise credit and a reduced deposit of $100 per person. The limited-time, 3-in-1 offer is available exclusively from August 13-15, 2013, for new retail bookings on MSC Divina six-night sailings and longer. Offer is valid for travel from Nov. 23, 2013 through Oct. 11, 2014 (excluding Dec. 28, 2013).
MSC Divina will make her special North American debut on November 20th, 2013, when she departs on her maiden voyage from PortMiami and begins sailing the Caribbean year round with alternating Eastern and Western Caribbean itineraries. Stunning new features include two unique Eataly restaurants, the upscale Ristoranti Italia and Eataly Steakhouse, fashioned after the famed Manzo steakhouse in Eataly’s Manhattan location; The Garden infinity pool; and the industry’s first aqua-cycling at sea. Also for the first time in the Caribbean, MSC Divina delivers the exclusive luxury suites of MSC Yacht Club complete with butler service and select wines and spirits, as well as the one-of-a-kind Sophia Loren Royal Suite designed by the screen legend herself.
Offer is applicable to U.S. and Canadian resident guests only. Future cruise credit applies to first and second guests in stateroom and will be issued to all qualifying bookings at end of promotion. Offer expires August 15, 2013.
More details on MSC Cruises website.
Source: Subscribe to our Cruise Updates.
- Bookings Open on Miami’s Next MSC Cruise Ship
- Cruise News Today — January 18, 2022 [VIDEO]
- U.S. River Line Orders 12 Small Cruise Ships
- Carnival Cruise Director Accepts Promotion, is Leaving Mardi Gras
- Cruise News Today — January 17, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Celebrity Delays Return of West Coast Ship, Cancels Four Sailings
- Spain to Require Booster Shots For U.S. Visitors
- Cruise News Recap | Week of January 9, 2022
- Cruise News Today — January 15, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings Opts Into CDC’s Voluntary COVID-19 Program