Princess Cruises is keeping summer alive with savings on more than 200 cruises to sunny destinations such as the Caribbean, Tahiti, Hawaii and Australia & New Zealand, as well as mini Getaway cruises from Los Angeles and Ft. Lauderdale. The Endless Summer Sale, which begins today and runs through September 17, offers passengers the chance to save up to $1,000 each on select cruises departing between December 2013 and April 2014.
In addition to special fares, passengers booking balcony staterooms or above will receive an onboard credit of $100 (for cruises 10 days or longer), $50 (seven- to nine-day cruises), or $30 (one- to six-day cruises); and those booking interior or oceanview staterooms can get credits of $50 (cruises 10 days or longer), $25 (seven- to nine-day cruises) or $15 (one- to six-day cruises).
More information about the Endless Summer Sale can be found at princess.com/sale. Additional cruise deals can be found at princess.com/topcruisedeals.
Examples of cruise deals include:
- West Coast Getaway cruise – 3 and 4 days: $229 interior (was $249); balcony $399 (was $449)
- Caribbean cruise – 7 days: $499 interior (was $699); $799 balcony (was $1,099)
- Panama Canal cruise – 11 days: $999 interior (was $1,499); $1,499 balcony (was $2,099)
- Australia & New Zealand – 12 days: $799 interior (was $1,499); $1,299 balcony (was $2,299)
- Tahiti cruise – 10 days: $1,199 interior (was $1,999); $1,799 balcony (was $2,599)
- Hawaii cruise – 15 days: $1,199 interior (was $1,699); $1,799 balcony (was $2,599)
All cruise prices are per person, based on double occupancy. The Endless Summer Sale begins at 12:01 a.m. PDT on August 28 and runs through 11:59 p.m. PDT on September 17 and is available to residents of the United States, Canada, Puerto Rico and Mexico.
Additional information about Princess Cruises is available through a professional travel agent, by calling 1-800-PRINCESS, or by visiting the company’s website at www.princess.com.