Princess Cruises is offering cruise deals on sailings to some of its most popular warm-weather destinations, including the Caribbean, Panama Canal, Hawaii and the California coast, during a Spring Clearance Sale from January 17-21. Passengers who book during the event can save up to 35 percent per person, plus as a bonus receive as much as $100 in onboard spending money per stateroom.
More than 50 cruises are featured in the sale, including beautiful destinations throughout the Caribbean, the Aloha spirit of Hawaii, the best of the Golden State on a California Coastal, the marvel of engineering of the Panama Canal, and select transatlantic sailings for a springtime journey to Europe.
In addition to special fares, passengers booking balcony staterooms or above will receive an onboard credit of $50 (cruises up to nine days) or $100 (for sailings 10 days or longer), and those booking interior or oceanview staterooms can get credits of $25 (cruises up to nine days) to $50 (cruises 10 days or longer).
More information about the cruise sale and pricing can be found at princess.com/sale.
Examples of savings include:
- Caribbean cruise – 7 days: $634 interior (was $784); $884 balcony (was $1,184)
- California Coastal cruise – 7 days: $679 interior (was $879); $1,079 balcony (was $1,229)
- Hawaiian Islands cruise – 14 days: $1,090 interior (was $1,790); $1,690 balcony (was $2,690)
- Panama Canal – 14 days: $1,499 interior (was $2,399); $2,099 balcony (was $3,149)
- Transatlantic cruise – 14 days: $1,589 balcony (was $1,789)
All cruise prices are per person, based on double occupancy
Source: Princess Cruises
Subscribe to Cruise News Updates.