Plan for a grand adventure Down Under with Royal Caribbean International for the winter 2013-14 season and enjoy even greater value. The cruise line known for delivering exciting global destinations aboard the world’s most innovative cruise ships is offering Oceanview and Balcony staterooms for the fare of Interior and Oceanview, respectively, on Australia and New Zealand cruise vacations.
Guests can enjoy an Oceanview Stateroom at the fares for Inside staterooms aboard Rhapsody of the Seas, and a Stateroom with Balcony at the fares for Oceanview Staterooms aboard Radiance of the Seas and Voyager of the Seas. The offer applies to new U.S. and Canadian individual bookings made on Jan. 30 through Feb. 28, 2013 aboard Royal Caribbean International ships departing from Sept. 2013 through April 2014 on 10-night sailings or longer in Australia and New Zealand. For more information, please visit www.RoyalCaribbean.com/
Source: Royal Caribbean
Subscribe to our Cruise News Updates.
- Everything You Need To Know About MSC Cruises
- Cruise News Today — January 25, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Disney Cruise Line to Offer ‘Pixar Day at Sea’ on Select 2023 Sailings
- Carnival Jubilee Cruise Bookings Open For Sale
- Carnival Liberty Resumes Sailing From Port Canaveral
- Virgin Voyages Updating Cabins on Two Cruise Ships
- Chef Rudi Sodamin Named Princess’ Head of Culinary Arts
- New Residential Ship to Offer ‘Worldschooling’ Education Program
- Cruise News Today — January 24, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Carnival Explores $10 COVID-19 Testing Option for Shorter Cruises