This Saturday, June 29, the cruise line known for “WOW”-ing guests with its first-at-sea concepts is offering an onboard credit of up to $50 per stateroom for guests to enjoy when sailing between July 1 and September 30, 2013. Guests can apply their onboard credit toward a range of new specialty dining options, adventurous shore excursions, or a rejuvenating spa treatment to make their Royal Caribbean vacation extra special.
Vacationers who book a Royal Caribbean cruise on June 29, 2013, on any sailings departing July 1 through September 30, 2013, will receive $25 onboard credit per Interior and Oceanview stateroom, and $50 per Balcony stateroom and Suite-category stateroom. The Super Saturday Sale is applicable for all new individual U.S. and Canadian bookings. For more information about Royal Caribbean’s Super Saturday Sale, please contact your local travel advisor.
Subscribe to our Cruise Updates.
- Cruise News Today — January 22, 2022 [VIDEO]
- 7 Cruise Trends You’ll See in 2022
- Unpaid Bills Result In Cruise Ship Arrest Warrant
- Carnival Keeps Masks, Testing, & Vaccinated Cruises Until Further Notice
- Cruise News Today — January 21, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Celebrity Cruises Moving Two Ships to Asia For 2023-2024 Season
- Celebrity Cancels 2022 Europe Cruise Season for One Ship
- Carnival Horizon Returns to Miami Following Unexpected Dry Dock
- Cruise News Today — January 20, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Cruise Podcast: Carnival Magic Review