MSC has announced that their newest upcoming ship, MSC Seaside is now open for booking.
Currently being built at Fincantieri Shipyard in Italy, the “ship that follows the sun” is set to debut in December 2017 sailing year-round from Miami. It will sail eastern and western Caribbean itineraries to ports such as St. Thomas, the Bahamas, Puerto Rico, Jamaica, and the Cayman Islands. The first sailing will be a Christmas cruise on December 21.
Sales opened to Voyager Club members on December 15, and now they’re open to the general public. A special all-inclusive classic drink package is being offered to the first and second guests per stateroom on seven-night cruises or longer for bookings made by January 31, 2016.
MSC Seaside will feature a 360 degree ocean level promenade, a glass-walled atrium, and panoramic exterior elevators. It will be the first MSC ship to head directly to the US from the shipyard. Prices start at $589 per person.
To book a cruise aboard MSC Seaside, click here.
- Why New Cruisers Are To Blame For Higher Fees
- Cruise Radio News Briefs | Week of January 12, 2020
- 180 Day Bucket-List Cruise Setting Sail in 2022
- Weather Delays Impact Two Carnival Cruises
- Cruise Line Sued Over Bed Bug Infestation
- Viking Ocean Cruises is Launching an Expedition Brand
- Viking Ocean Ship Christened in Unique Ceremony
- 10 Scenic Destinations for a Holiday in the Midst of the Deep Blue Sea
- Carnival Ship Skips Two Ports and Makes Unexpected Stop
- The Cruiser’s Guide To Alaskan Train Rides