In an email to travel agents last week, Seabourn announced the news that smoking will no longer be permitted inside any ship at any time, including on guests’ private balconies.
The new policy will take effect on all four of the cruise line’s ships, on the following dates:
- Seabourn Quest: 11/28/2016, Buenos Aries – Valparaiso
- Seabourn Encore: 12/4/2016, Athens – Dubai
- Seabourn Sojourn: 12/5/2016, Dubai – Singapore
- Seabourn Odyssey: 12/7/2016, Lisbon – Fort Lauderdale
For guests who wish to smoke, there will continue to be designated areas around the ship to do so:
- On the starboard half of the Sky Bar, including the bar stools
- On the starboard half of the open terrace aft of The Club on deck 5
- Smoking of cigarettes, pipes, and cigars is permitted on the open terrace aft of Seabourn Square on deck 7. This is the only area where pipe and cigar smoking is allowed.
Water pipes, glass pipes, and other smoking devices aren’t allowed onboard. E-cigarettes are allowed in guest suites, as well as the other designated smoking areas.
Featured photo: Seabourn
- Unpaid Bills Result In Cruise Ship Arrest Warrant
- Carnival Keeps Masks, Testing, & Vaccinated Cruises Until Further Notice
- Cruise News Today — January 21, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Celebrity Cruises Moving Two Ships to Asia For 2023-2024 Season
- Celebrity Cancels 2022 Europe Cruise Season for One Ship
- Carnival Horizon Returns to Miami Following Unexpected Dry Dock
- Cruise News Today — January 20, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Cruise Podcast: Carnival Magic Review 
- Norwegian Cruise Line Reduces ‘Free At Sea’ Perks
- New Royal Caribbean Ship Features Southern Dining, 20+ Restaurants