American Cruise Lines announced today that they’ll offer shorter four-night voyages on their 150-guest paddlewheeler Queen of the Mississippi, roundtrip from New Orleans. Featured dates include November 30, December 4 and 8.
The new shorter plantation cruises will feature a variety of special events and onboard activities:
- Mint juleps served on the Oak Alley lawn
- Performance by Judy Davis, singer, entertainer and storyteller of life on a plantation
- Praline-cooking demonstration by Michael DeVidts
- Performance by the New Orleans Jazz All Stars
- Onboard cooking demonstration by a Louisiana Culinary Institute chef
The Queen of the Mississippi carries 150 guests in spacious 300 square foot staterooms, which feature large private balconies with sliding glass doors and all of the amenities today’s travelers expect, while maintaining the elegance of classic late 1800s Mississippi riverboats.
Subscribe to our Cruise Updates.
- Everything You Need To Know About MSC Cruises
- Cruise News Today — January 25, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Disney Cruise Line to Offer ‘Pixar Day at Sea’ on Select 2023 Sailings
- Carnival Jubilee Cruise Bookings Open For Sale
- Carnival Liberty Resumes Sailing From Port Canaveral
- Virgin Voyages Updating Cabins on Two Cruise Ships
- Chef Rudi Sodamin Named Princess’ Head of Culinary Arts
- New Residential Ship to Offer ‘Worldschooling’ Education Program
- Cruise News Today — January 24, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Carnival Explores $10 COVID-19 Testing Option for Shorter Cruises