Silversea Cruises’ brand new flagship, Silver Muse, will arrive in New York City on Thursday, October 5 for its inaugural visit to the Big Apple. The vessel will spend a full day and overnight there, as part of a 14-day voyage from Montreal to Fort Lauderdale.
Calling in 34 countries and 130 ports in 2017 alone, Silver Muse is redefining ocean travel with small-ship intimacy and all-suite accommodations. Delivered this past spring, the luxury ship holds just 596 guests, and expanded the fleet to a total of nine ships. It also holds three restaurants that are new to the Silversea fleet: Atlantide, a seafood and grill concept that uses the finest ingredients from around the world; the Asian-accented Indochine; and an Italian-themed poolside restaurant serving homemade pizzas, Spaccanapoli. All together, Silver Muse guests have eight onboard dining venues to choose from.
Silversea Cruises’ itineraries encompass all seven continents, and feature cruises to the Mediterranean, Caribbean, both Polar regions, and 1,000 destinations in between.
- 2022 State of the Cruise Industry Outlook Report Released
- Cruise News Today — January 28, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Holland America Details Special Cruise For Rotterdam Naming
- World’s Largest Cruise Ship Delivered to Royal Caribbean
- Carnival Australia Restart Pushed Back to June
- Cruise News Today — January 27, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Recipe: Carnival’s Official Warm Chocolate Melting Cake
- Disney Cruise Line Details ‘Marvel Day at Sea’ 2023 Dates
- When Every Norwegian Cruise Line Ship Will Resume Sailing
- Holland America Line is Giving Away 75 Alaska Cruises