Silversea Cruises is rolling out new Silver Privilege fares on all voyages, effective today.
Silver Privilege fares are structured to make the cruise buying decision easier by offering guests one simple low fare for their desired suite. These new cruise-only fares will reward guests who book early with the best possible fare and the privilege of being able to select their desired suite when the best inventory is available. These new fares are easy to understand, so consumers know exactly what they are paying for. In addition, guests will still be able to customize their entire vacation with Silversea’s optional air, transfer, hotel and land programs. With Silver Privilege fares, guests pay only for the vacation components they desire.
The line is also introducing a new Fare Guarantee Program for all voyages departing on or after June 1, 2013, effective for new Silver Privilege bookings made on or after November 1, 2012.
With the new Fare Guarantee Program, Silversea guests are assured that when they plan ahead and book early, not only will they enjoy the privilege of reserving their desired suite, but they can also benefit from any future reduction in the Silver Privilege fares for their voyage.
The guarantee provides that if Silversea reduces the Silver Privilege fares on the voyage after a booking has been made, the guest may request an adjustment from Silversea equal to the amount of the fare reduction in the relevant suite category. The adjustment will be in the form of a shipboard credit, suite upgrade, future cruise credit, fare reduction or other method.
Subscribe to our Cruise News Updates.
- Cruise News Today — January 17, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Celebrity Delays Return of West Coast Ship, Cancels Four Sailings
- Spain to Require Booster Shots For U.S. Visitors
- Cruise News Recap | Week of January 9, 2022
- Cruise News Today — January 15, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings Opts Into CDC’s Voluntary COVID-19 Program
- CDC’s Conditional Sail Order Now Voluntary — What Happens Next?
- Norwegian Ends Cruise Mid-Voyage, Ship Returns to New York City
- Looking Back: Ten Years After Costa Concordia
- Cruise News Today — January 14, 2022 [VIDEO]