Luxury cruise ship company Silversea Cruises announced a refurbishment for their 296-guest vessel Silver Cloud. The goal during this stem to stern refurbishment is to renovate the ship’s interior and exterior.
- New public spaces
- New look for suites
- Upgraded outdoor spaces
- Reconditioning teaks decks
- Maintenance on mechanical and propulsion units
- Dining enhancements to Le Champagne, The Grill, The Restaurant and La Terrazza
The drydock is scheduled this month at Fincantieri shipyard in Italy and scheduled to last three weeks, putting it back in service early November.
Subscribe to our Cruise News Updates.
- Cruise News Today — January 22, 2022 [VIDEO]
- 7 Cruise Trends You’ll See in 2022
- Unpaid Bills Result In Cruise Ship Arrest Warrant
- Carnival Keeps Masks, Testing, & Vaccinated Cruises Until Further Notice
- Cruise News Today — January 21, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Celebrity Cruises Moving Two Ships to Asia For 2023-2024 Season
- Celebrity Cancels 2022 Europe Cruise Season for One Ship
- Carnival Horizon Returns to Miami Following Unexpected Dry Dock
- Cruise News Today — January 20, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Cruise Podcast: Carnival Magic Review