The endless amounts of food on cruise ships can be overwhelming, and the fame of Guy’s Burgers and Blue Iguana Cantina on Carnival can overshadow other can’t-miss eating options – one of them being the food at the RedFrog Pub. The pub grub is à la carte, but don’t let the extra charge keep you from trying the amazing options here (they’re all $3.33 each).
The food is served like appetizers, so this is not somewhere you’ll go in lieu of a regular meal. However, it makes for a perfect pre-dinner snack, especially if your dinner is the late seating.
For starters, whenever you order a drink, you get a dish of fried peas, which makes for the perfect salty snack with your refreshing drink – and these are free. Also, you have to try the melt-in-your-mouth grouper fingers, which come with tartar sauce and pair perfectly with the pub’s home brew, the Thirsty Frog Red. The coconut shrimp are also a must-try and come with an unforgettable sweet piña sauce.
If you’re in the mood for some wings, RedFrog Pub has some mouth-watering Jamaican BBQ wings that will leave you wanting more. For an Indian flare, the curried chicken West Indies Roti come with a tropical chutney and can be ordered vegetarian if desired. The Caribbean Beef Sliders served with a honey ginger aioli as well as the crispy conch fritters are more foods you can’t pass up. Really, I have to recommend trying anything and everything on the RedFrog Pub menu.
If you’re going on Carnival Breeze or Magic soon, (the only ships where the pub serves food), be sure to make time to stop by and try out the pub grub. You won’t regret it; I promise you.
Have you ever eaten at the RedFrog Pub?
Pin this! ↘︎
- Overview: Visiting Bar Harbor, Maine on a Cruise
- 18 Photos of The Bimini Beach Club & What Cruisers Should Expect
- Review: Chibang! Chinese & Mexican Restaurant on Carnival’s Mardi Gras
- 8 Tips, Hacks, and Ways to Save Money on a Carnival Cruise
- Cruise News Today — November 26, 2021 [VIDEO]
- Grand Cayman Reopens to First Cruise Ship in 20 Months
- Cruise News Today — November 25, 2021 [VIDEO]
- New MSC Seashore Arrives in Jamaica, Docks Beside Sister-Ship
- Cruise News Today — November 24, 2021 [VIDEO]
- Chef Emeril Lagasse Cuts Ribbon on New Carnival Cruise Restaurant