Carnival Sunshine Ship Profile
- Year Built: Launched in 1996, fully refurbished in 2013
- Size: Large
- Itinerary: Caribbean and Seasonally Canada/New England and Bermuda
- Good For: Families, Solo Travelers, Couples, and Millennials
- Popular Amenities: RedFrog Pub, Alchemy Bar, Cherry on Top, Guy’s Burger Joint, BlueIguana Cantina, JiJi’s Asian Kitchen, Cucina del Capitano, Bonsai Sushi, Three deck Adults-Only Serenity, and Havana Bar
- Read More Sunshine Articles Here
Carnival Sunshine was originally launched in 1996 under Carnival Destiny, in 2013 she underwent a massive $155-million renovation, transforming her to Carnival Sunshine. The ship offers a lot of public spaces with the focal point being the Sunshine Atrium, the atrium bar with a big sunshine sphere.
- Final Countdown: Will The CDC Lift The Ban On Cruise Ships?
- Alaska Inside Passage Cruises: What You Need to Know
- The Path To Reopening, Will Americans Cruise Next?
- Norwegian Cruise Line Releases 2023 Itineraries, Latitudes Offer
- Royal Caribbean Modifies 5 Cruise Ship Deployments For 2021
- Carnival Offers First Look at New Mega Ship Atrium [Photos]
- Do I Need A Passport To Cruise?
- When is the Best Time To Cruise Alaska?
- What Cruisers Need to Know About Masks, Excursions, More
- Princess Cruises Sells Two Cruise Ships