Carnival Sunshine Ship Profile
- Year Built: Launched in 1996, fully refurbished in 2013
- Size: Large
- Itinerary: Caribbean and Seasonally Canada/New England and Bermuda
- Good For: Families, Solo Travelers, Couples, and Millennials
- Popular Amenities: RedFrog Pub, Alchemy Bar, Cherry on Top, Guy’s Burger Joint, BlueIguana Cantina, JiJi’s Asian Kitchen, Cucina del Capitano, Bonsai Sushi, Three deck Adults-Only Serenity, and Havana Bar
- Read More Sunshine Articles Here
Carnival Sunshine was originally launched in 1996 under Carnival Destiny, in 2013 she underwent a massive $155-million renovation, transforming her to Carnival Sunshine. The ship offers a lot of public spaces with the focal point being the Sunshine Atrium, the atrium bar with a big sunshine sphere.