Cruise promotions seem to be happening all the time. It seems that some cruise line has this itinerary or that ship on sale with bonus amenities, discount prices and other offers all the time. It gets to where “on sale” doesn’t really mean all that much in many cases but when it comes to top-end suite accommodations, not many lines give those away at a discounted rate. Until now.
Seabourn‘s 2012 Europe Suite Sale is offering savings up to 50 percent or more, plus other valuable benefits for travelers booking Eastern Mediterranean voyages aboard Seabourn Odyssey,or .
“The Eastern Mediterranean offers such an interesting mix of ports, from gorgeous beaches to medieval towns and ancient empires,” said John Delaney,’s senior vice president of marketing and sales. “Our Europe Suite Sale offers tremendous value and a wonderful opportunity for travelers to visit this amazing region while sailing on our award-winning ships.”
- Seabourn Odyssey will explore the picturesque villages and golden beaches of the Greek Isles, the classical cities of Turkey and the charming ports on Dalmatian Coast on seven-day cruises departing from Athens, Istanbul, and Venice. Starting at $2499 per person.
- Seabourn Quest will offer similar seven-day Eastern Mediterranean and Black Sea voyages, providing guests with a full range of departure dates exploring this splendid region. Many of these voyages will visit Kusadasi, Turkey, and stay late into the evening to include Seabourn’s signature complimentary Evening at Ephesus featuring a private classical concert in the ruins under the stars. Rates start from $2,499 per person on this one too.
- Seabourn Spirit’s 10-day cruises, sailing roundtrip from Venice to the Adriatic and Dalmatian coasts. Stops include the Croatian towns of Dubrovnik and Split, and Kotor in Montenegro, where the ship sails into the Gulf of Kotor, the southernmost fjord in Europe. Rates start from $3,499 per person with an air credit of $800 per suite from select U.S. and Canadian gateways.
Cruise fares are based on double occupancy and subject to change without notice. Air credits and other promotional amenities are available on select voyages. Certain other restrictions apply. For more information or reservations, contact a travel professional, call Seabourn at 1-800-929-9391 or visit www.seabourn.com
Chris Owen is a travel writer from Orlando Florida charged with sharing frank, inside information on cruise vacations with travelers. Certified a Master Cruise Counselor by the Cruise Lines International Association, Chris can be found via the popular travel blog, ChrisCruises.net and on the long-running cruise information website, YourCruiseDream.com.
- Cruise line expands menu in popular poolside dining venue(cruiseradio.net)
- Seabourn expands menu in popular dining venue(chriscruises.net)
- Seabourn fleet dominates Conde Nast Traveler best list(chriscruises.net)
- Seabourn Odyssey Named Best Small Cruise Ship Two Years in a Row(seatravel.wordpress.com)