Holland America Line’s Culinary Council met in New York for a two-day meeting last week aboard the ms Eurodam. During the meeting the council discussed current culinary trends, shared information and ideas for Holland America’s cuisine for the upcoming year.
Following the meeting, an interactive cooking demonstration was held in the ship’s state-of-the-art Culinary Arts Center. Holland America Line’s Master Chef and Culinary Council Chairman Rudi Sodamin, along with council members Jonnie Boer, David Burke, Jacques Torres and Charlie Trotter, each showcased how to prepare one of their specialty dishes which were later served during a gourmet lunch to media and travel industry guests in the elegant Pinnacle Grill restaurant.
The first Culinary Council meeting was held in Fort Lauderdale in 2011 aboard the ms Noordam.
Subscribe to our Cruise News Updates.
- Recipe: Carnival’s Official Warm Chocolate Melting Cake
- Disney Cruise Line Details ‘Marvel Day at Sea’ 2023 Dates
- When Every Norwegian Cruise Line Ship Will Resume Sailing
- Holland America Line is Giving Away 75 Alaska Cruises
- Caribbean Restart Date & Itineraries Detailed For Celebrity Infinity
- New Carnival Megaship Receives Signature Funnel [PHOTOS]
- Cruise News Today — January 26, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Everything You Need To Know About MSC Cruises
- Cruise News Today — January 25, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Disney Cruise Line to Offer ‘Pixar Day at Sea’ on Select 2023 Sailings