So I thought this was cool…. The Simple Man Cruise 2010.
Lynyrd Skynyrd and Sixthman are proud to be a part of the most rockin’ family reunion of all time! We’re adding the best artists that southern rock has to offer, so you’ll be sure to have a blast when you get together with all your old friends and start making new ones. The Simple Man Cruise is sailing out of Tampa, FL January 21-25, 2010 on the Carnival Inspiration, stopping in Cozumel, Mexico. We’re proud to welcome back some of your favorite artists, including newcomers The Outlaws, 38 Special, Blackberry Smoke and Heather Luttrell, with more artists to be announced throughout the year.
We’re on a more intimate ship this year, complete with all the amenities you expect from a luxury ocean liner. You’ll never be bored with tons of bars, a casino (cha-CHING!), two delightful dining rooms, and a brand new 9-hole mini golf course. The Carnival Inspiration is the perfect venue for some rowdy rock & roll while you get together with your best friends!
Be sure to step off the boat in Cozumel, where you can snorkel, hit up the city center for drinks and authentic Mexican cuisine, or learn about Mexico’s rich history. This island has beautiful beaches, perfect for a mid day nap in the sun, or a place to gather and talk about the amazing music you’ve been hearing all week.
We can’t wait to see all of you on board!
Subject to change, the cruise itinerary is:
- Thu January 21, 2010 – Depart port of Tampa at 4pm. We recommend that you schedule your flights into Tampa to arrive no later than noon to ensure ample travel time.
- Fri January 22, 2010 – Rock Day At Sea
- Sat January 23, 2010 – Cozumel, Mexico
- Sun January 24, 2010 – Rock Day at Sea
- Mon January 25, 2010 – arrive at Port of Tampa at 8am. We recommend booking your flights home no earlier than noon.