For the first time ever last week three Silversea Cruises’ luxury vessels – Silver Cloud, Silver Wind and Silver Spirit – called at the same port on the same day in Corfu. The ships blew whistles as they passed each other in the picturesque port.
Corfu (or Kérkyra in Greek) is the second largest of the Ionian islands, and a land rich in history and myth. It was likely the last stop for Homer’s Odysseus on his fabled journey back to his homeland of Ithaca. For Silversea, Corfu will always carry special significance as the port that hosted an important milestone in the company’s own unfolding story.
Silver Wind and Silver Spirit were on seven-day Greek Isle sailings while Silver Cloud was on a 12-night sailing from Venice to Barcelona.
Subscribe to our Cruise News Updates.
- Recipe: Carnival’s Official Warm Chocolate Melting Cake
- Disney Cruise Line Details ‘Marvel Day at Sea’ 2023 Dates
- When Every Norwegian Cruise Line Ship Will Resume Sailing
- Holland America Line is Giving Away 75 Alaska Cruises
- Caribbean Restart Date & Itineraries Detailed For Celebrity Infinity
- New Carnival Megaship Receives Signature Funnel [PHOTOS]
- Cruise News Today — January 26, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Everything You Need To Know About MSC Cruises
- Cruise News Today — January 25, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Disney Cruise Line to Offer ‘Pixar Day at Sea’ on Select 2023 Sailings