When Carnival cruiser Marilyn Clark arrived in Saint John, New Brunswick last week aboard Carnival Glory, she wasn’t expecting to be the one-millionth passenger booked on the Saint John Highlights Tour through operator Aquila Tours.
Marilyn Clark and her husband (pictured right), celebrating their 46th wedding anniversary, were greeted at the cruise terminal with a stretch limo for a private tour, treated to a delicious lobster lunch and given a basket full of local gifts.
Aquila Tours is a Canadian-based tour operator who recently celebrated thirty-years in business.
Carnival Glory runs seasonal Canadian Maritime sailings from Boston and New York.
Subscribe to our Cruise News Updates.
- Final Countdown: Will The CDC Lift The Ban On Cruise Ships?
- Alaska Inside Passage Cruises: What You Need to Know
- The Path To Reopening, Will Americans Cruise Next?
- Norwegian Cruise Line Releases 2023 Itineraries, Latitudes Offer
- Royal Caribbean Modifies 5 Cruise Ship Deployments For 2021
- Carnival Offers First Look at New Mega Ship Atrium [Photos]
- Do I Need A Passport To Cruise?
- When is the Best Time To Cruise Alaska?
- What Cruisers Need to Know About Masks, Excursions, More
- Princess Cruises Sells Two Cruise Ships
CRUISE NEWS2 days ago
Carnival Offers First Look at New Mega Ship Atrium [Photos]
CRUISE NEWS4 days ago
Cruise Lines Submit Plan to CDC For Safe Return To Cruising
CRUISE NEWS3 days ago
What Cruisers Need to Know About Masks, Excursions, More
CRUISE NEWS1 day ago
Royal Caribbean Modifies 5 Cruise Ship Deployments For 2021