Travel insurance protects your financial investment and it can be also critical when it comes to protecting your health. Travel insurance can offer protection if you get sick or injured on your trip, need help with a medical emergency in a foreign country, require emergency medical evacuation to a hospital or back home, or simply, you just want to get your money back after a cancelled flight interrupts your trip.
At Insure My Trip, you’ll find a comprehensive plan with medical benefits, only costs about 4%-8% of your total trip investment. So it’s worth it. Since it’s not just your trip investment at stake, it’s also your health. All policies are created differently, and it’s important to know what is and what’s not covered. At Insure My Trip, we make it easy to find the right insurance plan.
- Unpaid Bills Result In Cruise Ship Arrest Warrant
- Carnival Keeps Masks, Testing, & Vaccinated Cruises Until Further Notice
- Cruise News Today — January 21, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Celebrity Cruises Moving Two Ships to Asia For 2023-2024 Season
- Celebrity Cancels 2022 Europe Cruise Season for One Ship
- Carnival Horizon Returns to Miami Following Unexpected Dry Dock
- Cruise News Today — January 20, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Cruise Podcast: Carnival Magic Review 
- Norwegian Cruise Line Reduces ‘Free At Sea’ Perks
- New Royal Caribbean Ship Features Southern Dining, 20+ Restaurants