Congratulations to Lee Lally of Cincinnati, the winner of TripInsurance.com’s second “Conquer the World” $5,000 sweepstakes. Lee plans to go on a second honeymoon with her husband and help send her mother on a trip to Netherlands with the prize.
“It always feels good to have someone deserving win our Conquer the World contest,” said Dan Skilken, founder and CEO of TripInsurance.com. “We deliberately decided to offer a cash prize because it provides maximum flexibility for the winner as to where they want to go or what they want to do with their winnings. We are so pleased that Lee won the contest, and that she is able to use the money for herself and for her mother – she essentially gets two trips from the same prize.”
The next TripInsurance.com “Conquer the World” sweepstakes will launch in October.
Subscribe to our Cruise News Updates
- Cruise News Recap | Week of January 16, 2022
- Cruise News Today — January 22, 2022 [VIDEO]
- 7 Cruise Trends You’ll See in 2022
- Unpaid Bills Result In Cruise Ship Arrest Warrant
- Carnival Keeps Masks, Testing, & Vaccinated Cruises Until Further Notice
- Cruise News Today — January 21, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Celebrity Cruises Moving Two Ships to Asia For 2023-2024 Season
- Celebrity Cancels 2022 Europe Cruise Season for One Ship
- Carnival Horizon Returns to Miami Following Unexpected Dry Dock
- Cruise News Today — January 20, 2022 [VIDEO]