Online comparison site TripInsurance.com, which enables consumers to purchase travel insurance direct from leading carriers and save up to 40% or more, today announced that the Cincinnati-based American Modern Insurance Group has joined its team of nationally known travel insurance underwriters. American Modern currently offers three Compass Series policies available only through TripInsurance.com, all delivering benefits at substantial cost savings, especially for travelers looking to insure expensive trips.
“We’re thrilled that American Modern has chosen to work with us,” said Dan Skilken, founder and CEO of TripInsurance.com. “The three Compass Series policies give added dimension to our suite of policy options, and this of course means more choice for our customers. Persons planning cruises or other costly trips will be particularly interested in the very attractive rates American Modern offers.
Also, anyone vacationing in the Caribbean or Southeastern U.S. during the summer or fall will like the additional hurricane warning coverage American Modern includes in the Compass Series plans. Most travel insurance policies offer coverage only after a hurricane strikes and the destination is deemed ‘uninhabitable’ because of flood or storm damage. American Modern’s more preemptive approach allows a traveler to stay out of harm’s way—and, for a traveler this added coverage is very comforting.”
Subscribe to our Cruise Updates.
- Carnival Australia Restart Pushed Back to June
- Cruise News Today — January 27, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Recipe: Carnival’s Official Warm Chocolate Melting Cake
- Disney Cruise Line Details ‘Marvel Day at Sea’ 2023 Dates
- When Every Norwegian Cruise Line Ship Will Resume Sailing
- Holland America Line is Giving Away 75 Alaska Cruises
- Caribbean Restart Date & Itineraries Detailed For Celebrity Infinity
- New Carnival Megaship Receives Signature Funnel [PHOTOS]
- Cruise News Today — January 26, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Everything You Need To Know About MSC Cruises