Carnival Cruise Line’s 3,690-passenger Carnival Breeze successfully complete sea trials in the Adriatic Sea and is now on schedule for her inaugural sailing out of Venice, Italy on June 3, 2012. The 130,000-ton vessel was staffed with techs, marine officers and engineers, putting the ship to the limits and testing all controls.
Carnival Breeze will offer a variety of innovations, including the line’s first Thrill Theater, an immersive multi-dimensional special effects experience that makes viewers feel as if they’re part of the movie, along with popular features such as WaterWorks, with fun water slides and attractions, and SportSquare, an expansive top-deck recreation area with a ropes course, mini-golf, an outdoor fitness area and more.
Exclusive to Carnival Breeze is Bonsai Sushi, the line’s first full-service sushi restaurant, Guy’s Burger Joint and Fat Jimmy’s C-Side BBQ, an open-air dining venue featuring a variety of grilled barbecue favorites and traditional sides.
Following the June 3 inaugural cruise, Carnival Breeze will operate a series of Mediterranean cruises from Barcelona before repositioning to Miami this fall.
Subscribe to our Cruise News Updates.
- Holland America Details Special Cruise For Rotterdam Naming
- World’s Largest Cruise Ship Delivered to Royal Caribbean
- Carnival Australia Restart Pushed Back to June
- Cruise News Today — January 27, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Recipe: Carnival’s Official Warm Chocolate Melting Cake
- Disney Cruise Line Details ‘Marvel Day at Sea’ 2023 Dates
- When Every Norwegian Cruise Line Ship Will Resume Sailing
- Holland America Line is Giving Away 75 Alaska Cruises
- Caribbean Restart Date & Itineraries Detailed For Celebrity Infinity
- New Carnival Megaship Receives Signature Funnel [PHOTOS]