Royal Princess becomes Princess’ largest ship ever to sail Canada & New England when it offers these cruises for the first time in fall 2014. With four departures from New York’s Brooklyn Cruise Terminal in September and October, the ship will take passengers on a seven-day itinerary to the New England ports of Boston, Bar Harbor and Newport and the Atlantic Canadian ports of Halifax and Saint John.
Royal Princess will joins Royal Caribbean’s 2014 new build, Quantum of the Seas (Bayonne, New Jersey) and Norwegian Cruise Line’s brand new Norwegian Breakaway (Manhattan Cruise Terminal), who will both be in the area next fall.
Carnival Splendor recently announced year-round service from New York City earlier this week.
Subscribe to our Cruise Updates.
- Cruise News Recap | Week of January 16, 2022
- Cruise News Today — January 22, 2022 [VIDEO]
- 7 Cruise Trends You’ll See in 2022
- Unpaid Bills Result In Cruise Ship Arrest Warrant
- Carnival Keeps Masks, Testing, & Vaccinated Cruises Until Further Notice
- Cruise News Today — January 21, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Celebrity Cruises Moving Two Ships to Asia For 2023-2024 Season
- Celebrity Cancels 2022 Europe Cruise Season for One Ship
- Carnival Horizon Returns to Miami Following Unexpected Dry Dock
- Cruise News Today — January 20, 2022 [VIDEO]