Here is the latest look at Carnival Sunshine drydock process as she is undergoing the $155-million transformation in Italy. This video features the drydock crew and the folks that are helping the ship change from Carnival Destiny to Carnival Sunshine.
The made-over ship will surface in May and spend the summer in the Mediterranean.
Carnival Sunshine will launch its year-round seven-day cruise schedule from New Orleans on Nov. 24, 2013, offering three-different week-long Caribbean itineraries. She’ll replace Carnival Conquest in New Orleans.
- Holland America Details Special Cruise For Rotterdam Naming
- World’s Largest Cruise Ship Delivered to Royal Caribbean
- Carnival Australia Restart Pushed Back to June
- Cruise News Today — January 27, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Recipe: Carnival’s Official Warm Chocolate Melting Cake
- Disney Cruise Line Details ‘Marvel Day at Sea’ 2023 Dates
- When Every Norwegian Cruise Line Ship Will Resume Sailing
- Holland America Line is Giving Away 75 Alaska Cruises
- Caribbean Restart Date & Itineraries Detailed For Celebrity Infinity
- New Carnival Megaship Receives Signature Funnel [PHOTOS]