Carnival’s “My Awesome Bar Program” Script
How many drinks did you have last time you cruised? Or better yet – how high was your bill? If all goes well, Carnival Cruise Lines could be joining the ranks of other cruise lines like Celebrity Cruises and MSC Cruises, that offer all-you-can-drink alcohol packages, eliminating those surprise end-of-the-cruise bills.
The “My Awesome Bar Program” is Carnival’s answer to all-inclusive alcohol packages, offering guests beer, wine, spirits and cocktails up to ten-dollars.
Senior Cruise Director John Heald posted on his FB page that: All frozen drinks are included, premium spirits, classic cocktails such as mojitos and Mai Tai, and regular sodas are also included so no need to purchase the additional Bottomless Bubbles card for $6 per day. (OMIT)
Full bottles of wine and beverages above $10 can be purchased at a 25% discount.
The only drawback is that if one person in the cabin purchases the “My Awesome Bar Program,” everyone over 21 in the cabin has to purchase it too.
Subscribe to our Cruise News Updates.
- Final Countdown: Will The CDC Lift The Ban On Cruise Ships?
- Alaska Inside Passage Cruises: What You Need to Know
- The Path To Reopening, Will Americans Cruise Next?
- Norwegian Cruise Line Releases 2023 Itineraries, Latitudes Offer
- Royal Caribbean Modifies 5 Cruise Ship Deployments For 2021
- Carnival Offers First Look at New Mega Ship Atrium [Photos]
- Do I Need A Passport To Cruise?
- When is the Best Time To Cruise Alaska?
- What Cruisers Need to Know About Masks, Excursions, More
- Princess Cruises Sells Two Cruise Ships
CRUISE NEWS2 days ago
Carnival Offers First Look at New Mega Ship Atrium [Photos]
CRUISE NEWS4 days ago
Cruise Lines Submit Plan to CDC For Safe Return To Cruising
CRUISE NEWS3 days ago
What Cruisers Need to Know About Masks, Excursions, More
CRUISE NEWS1 day ago
Royal Caribbean Modifies 5 Cruise Ship Deployments For 2021