Faster to the Fun – that’s what Carnival Cruise Lines is calling their new embarkation program being piloted on two Fun Ships this month.
Designed to streamline the embarkation process: Faster to the Fun is designed to allow passengers to start their vacation a couple hours earlier.
For $49.95 per stateroom guests can get priority boarding, access to their stateroom before the normal 1:30 time, and priority luggage service.
Subscribe to our Cruise News Updates.
- Celebrity Cruises Moving Two Ships to Asia For 2023-2024 Season
- Celebrity Cancels 2022 Europe Cruise Season for One Ship
- Carnival Horizon Returns to Miami Following Unexpected Dry Dock
- Cruise News Today — January 20, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Cruise Podcast: Carnival Magic Review 
- Norwegian Cruise Line Reduces ‘Free At Sea’ Perks
- New Royal Caribbean Ship Features Southern Dining, 20+ Restaurants
- Uncertain Future For Crystal Cruises as Parent Company Sinks Under Debt
- Holland America Extends Cancellation Policy through September 2022
- Cruise News Today — January 19, 2022 [VIDEO]