Faster to the Fun – that’s what Carnival Cruise Lines is calling their new embarkation program being piloted on two Fun Ships this month.
Designed to streamline the embarkation process: Faster to the Fun is designed to allow passengers to start their vacation a couple hours earlier.
For $49.95 per stateroom guests can get priority boarding, access to their stateroom before the normal 1:30 time, and priority luggage service.
Subscribe to our Cruise News Updates.
- Cruise Ship Ban in Australia Extended Until September
- Fact Check: Cruise Industry Illness and Cleanliness Standards
- Cruise Execs Reveal Where First Cruise Ships Could Sail From
- Cruise Radio News Briefs | Week of May 17, 2020
- Cruise Lines Explain Delayed Refunds
- Everything You Need To Know About MSC Cruises
- Cruise Line Changes Its “No Buffets” Stance
- Virgin Voyages Won’t Set Sail Until October 16
- Cruise Podcast: Holland America Zuiderdam + News
- Big Cruise News Comes Out Of Royal Caribbean Earnings Call