A couple weeks ago we head a chance to sit down and interview Simon Veness, editor of World of Cruising Magazine. Simon recently sailed on a seven-night voyage aboard American Cruise Lines 150-guest Queen of the Mississippi.
Hear his thoughts on the ship, learn about the food, ports and small ship cruising.
Watch this Queen of the Mississippi review below:
Subscribe to our Cruise News Updates.
- Carnival Horizon Returns to Miami Following Unexpected Dry Dock
- Cruise News Today — January 20, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Norwegian Cruise Line Reduces ‘Free At Sea’ Perks
- New Royal Caribbean Ship Features Southern Dining, 20+ Restaurants
- Uncertain Future For Crystal Cruises as Parent Company Sinks Under Debt
- Holland America Extends Cancellation Policy through September 2022
- Cruise News Today — January 19, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Bookings Open on Miami’s Next MSC Cruise Ship
- Cruise News Today — January 18, 2022 [VIDEO]
- U.S. River Line Orders 12 Small Cruise Ships