Vision of the Seas Ship Profile
- Launched: 1998
- Size: 78,340
- Capacity: 2,435
- Itinerary: Caribbean, Europe, Arabian Gulf, and Canada/New England
- Good For: Families, Solo Travelers, Couples, and Millennials
- Popular Amenities: outdoor movie screen, Izumi Asian-fusion restaurant, Centrum experience with aerial shows, 8 bars and lounges, and a rock climbing wall.
- Read More Vision of the Seas Articles Here
Royal Caribbean’s ship Vision of the Seas is all over the world, literally. Though it’s one of the line’s oldest ships still in operation with the company, it has a variety of features that will keep guests busy when they’re not in an exciting port. Some include the Chops Grille steakhouse, the solarium adults-only pool, Adventure Ocean youth programming, the 1960s inspired R Bar, and Giovanni’s Table Italian restaurant.
- Do I Need A Passport To Cruise?
- When is the Best Time To Cruise Alaska?
- What Cruisers Need to Know About Masks, Excursions, More
- Princess Cruises Sells Two Cruise Ships
- Cruise Lines Submit Plans to CDC; One Step Closer to Sailing
- Last Day To Share Cruise Comments With CDC
- Cruise Lines Submit Plan to CDC For Safe Return To Cruising
- Cruise Line Founder Dies At 91
- Cruise Radio News Briefs | Week of September 13, 2020
- 7 Ways to Prepare Yourself for Any Cruise Trip