Voyager of the Seas Ship Profile
- Launched: 1999
- Size: 138,000
- Capacity: 3,138
- Itinerary: Asia and Australia
- Good For: Families, Solo Travelers, Couples, and Millennials
- Popular Amenities: The Tavern gastropub, the DreamWorks experience, 13 bars, clubs, and lounges, virtual balconies, and a FlowRider surfing simulator.
- Read More Voyager of the Seas Articles Here
Voyager of the Seas spends most of her time between Oceania and Asia, and boasts a wide variety of features onboard. Some of these include an ice skating rink with ice shows, a rock climbing wall, Giovanni’s Table Italian restaurant, Royal Caribbean’s signature steakhouse Chops Grille, and the adults-only pool in the solarium.
- Do I Need A Passport To Cruise?
- When is the Best Time To Cruise Alaska?
- What Cruisers Need to Know About Masks, Excursions, More
- Princess Cruises Sells Two Cruise Ships
- Cruise Lines Submit Plans to CDC; One Step Closer to Sailing
- Last Day To Share Cruise Comments With CDC
- Cruise Lines Submit Plan to CDC For Safe Return To Cruising
- Cruise Line Founder Dies At 91
- Cruise Radio News Briefs | Week of September 13, 2020
- 7 Ways to Prepare Yourself for Any Cruise Trip