In honor of National Chocolate Day, I decided to try my hand at making Carnival’s Warm Chocolate Melting Cake at home.
- 7 oz semisweet chocolate
- 7 oz butter
- 6 eggs
- 3 oz sugar
- 4 oz flour
- Melt chocolate and butter together.
- Mix half of eggs and sugar and whisk for a few minutes. Add flour. Then add rest of the eggs.
- Add egg mix to the melted chocolate mix.
- Pour mixture in individual ramekin cups.
- Bake in oven at 390 degrees (200 celsius) for 15-20 minutes.
- To serve, sprinkle top with powdered sugar and serve with a scoop of vanilla ice cream on the side.
Step By Step
- The first step is to melt the butter and semi-sweet chocolate chips together. For me, that took about three sets of 20 seconds in the microwave, stirring in between sets.
2. Next, you mix half of the eggs and all of the sugar and whisk for a minute or so, and then add the flour, then the rest of the eggs.
3. After that, you add the egg mix to the chocolate mix. Then pour them into ramekin bowls.
4. Then, put them in a 390 degree oven. The recipe says to bake for 15-20 minutes, but I did less than that and I still think it was too much. I’d recommend checking them at 12-13 minutes first.
5. Next, you sprinkle them with powdered sugar and serve with a scoop of ice cream! Bon appétit!
There are different variations of this recipe from the kind of chocolate you can use to the amount of eggs. I pulled this one from Food.com.
Since we can’t always be on a cruise, this is the next best thing!
- Cruise Radio News Briefs — May 18, 2021 [VIDEO]
- Carnival President Tells NBC Nightly News They Still Plan on July Restart
- Another Carnival Corp. Ship Resumes Cruises From Italy
- CDC Eases Testing Requirements For Fully-Vaccinated Cruise Passengers
- New Norwegian Cruise Ship Boasts Record-Breaking Sales
- Royal Caribbean Pulls Odyssey Out Of Israel As Violence Increases
- Carnival Cruise Line Names Upcoming Mardi Gras’ Godmother
- Cruise Radio News Briefs | Week of May 9, 2021
- 11 Popular Things To Do in Key West, Florida
- Disney Wish Tour: The Images That Will Leave You Breathless
DESTINATIONS5 days ago
5 Free Public Beaches in Nassau, Bahamas
EDITORIAL4 days ago
Why Florida’s Governor Just Insulted a Major Cruise Line
CRUISE NEWS5 days ago
Federal Court Judge To Decide On Florida’s Call For Injunction Over CDC Rules
CRUISE NEWS4 days ago
Carnival Sensation Arrives at US Port to Begin Crew Vaccinations [PHOTOS]