Carnival said that when Carnival Fascination gets its extensive refit in January, they have decided to add 98 balconies to it. The ship currently does four and five day cruises out of Jacksonville, FL. The ship will more than likely be dry docked in Freeport, Bahamas for this overhaul.
It will be the third Fantasy-class ship to have the popular feature added.
- Everything You Need To Know About MSC Cruises
- Cruise News Today — January 25, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Disney Cruise Line to Offer ‘Pixar Day at Sea’ on Select 2023 Sailings
- Carnival Jubilee Cruise Bookings Open For Sale
- Carnival Liberty Resumes Sailing From Port Canaveral
- Virgin Voyages Updating Cabins on Two Cruise Ships
- Chef Rudi Sodamin Named Princess’ Head of Culinary Arts
- New Residential Ship to Offer ‘Worldschooling’ Education Program
- Cruise News Today — January 24, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Carnival Explores $10 COVID-19 Testing Option for Shorter Cruises