To celebrate the upcoming debut of their newest ship in December 2018, Holland America has launched the “Nieuw Statendam Sets Sail” sweepstakes. Entrants will have the chance to win a seven-day cruise for two in 2019 aboard the new vessel.
To enter the sweepstakes, participants must visit HALNieuwStatendamSweeps.com and fill out the entry form. Once it’s complete, another entry can be earned by sharing the sweeps on Facebook or Twitter, for a total of two entries.
The grand prize winner will receive a seven-day cruise in 2019 for two to the Caribbean or Europe in a verandah stateroom aboard Nieuw Statendam. The new ship will be cruising through the Caribbean from Fort Lauderdale through April. Following the inaugural Caribbean season, the ship will spend the summer and fall in northern Europe and the Mediterranean. Nieuw Statendam will return to the Caribbean in October 2019.
The sweepstakes runs through June 15, 2018 and the winner will be announced on June 30. The sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the United States who are 21 years old or older as of the date of entry. For more information, visit hollandamerica.com.
- Why New Cruisers Are To Blame For Higher Fees
- Cruise Radio News Briefs | Week of January 12, 2020
- 180 Day Bucket-List Cruise Setting Sail in 2022
- Weather Delays Impact Two Carnival Cruises
- Cruise Line Sued Over Bed Bug Infestation
- Viking Ocean Cruises is Launching an Expedition Brand
- Viking Ocean Ship Christened in Unique Ceremony
- 10 Scenic Destinations for a Holiday in the Midst of the Deep Blue Sea
- Carnival Ship Skips Two Ports and Makes Unexpected Stop
- The Cruiser’s Guide To Alaskan Train Rides