October is officially Plan a Cruise Month according to the Cruise Lines International Association, and the campaign will help travelers discover that cruising really is for anyone and everyone.
Deals and Promotions
Travel agents are still the best way to book a cruise, and CLIA travel agencies will have access to exclusive deals and promos for their clients. During the month of October, several cruise lines have announced offers enticing those looking for a vacation to book a cruise. To take advantage of the special deals, as well as the expertise of a travel agent, find a CLIA specialist by clicking here.
Weekly Chance to Win a Cruise
During Plan a Cruise Month, the industry is again launching #CruiseSmile, a digital and social promotion where travelers can enter to win a cruise each week throughout the month. A variety of voyages will be showcased at cruisesmile.org, under the themes family-friendly, cultural exploration, fun in the sun, and exploring nature. With 31 unique cruises, participants have the chance to win a cruise that will appeal to their personal style and preferences.
To win, participants must post a photo featuring a great “Cruise Smile” on twitter, instagram, or the campaign landing page at cruisesmile.org, using the hashtags #CruiseSmile and #sweepstakes from October 1 to 31. Guests can come back and enter each day, and discover new cruises that correspond with the weekly themes. At the end of each theme period, a winner will be chosen and will be able to select one of the featured cruises to fit their preferences. A total of four cruises will be given away.
- Carnival Reveals Roller Coaster Details And More
- Everything We Know About Virgin Voyages’ Second Ship
- Cruise Radio News Briefs | Week of November 10, 2019
- Carnival Cruise Line Rolls Out New Food Concept
- Cruise Podcast: Disney Dream 2019 Review + News
- Big Changes Ahead For Two Carnival Cruise Line Ships
- MSC Cruises Delays Private Island Opening Until December
- List of Pepsi Products Served on Carnival Cruise Line
- Carnival Cruise Line Ditches Coke For Pepsi
- 5 Things To Do in Dublin, Ireland