October is officially Plan a Cruise Month according to the Cruise Lines International Association, and the campaign will help travelers discover that cruising really is for anyone and everyone.
Deals and Promotions
Travel agents are still the best way to book a cruise, and CLIA travel agencies will have access to exclusive deals and promos for their clients. During the month of October, several cruise lines have announced offers enticing those looking for a vacation to book a cruise. To take advantage of the special deals, as well as the expertise of a travel agent, find a CLIA specialist by clicking here.
Weekly Chance to Win a Cruise
During Plan a Cruise Month, the industry is again launching #CruiseSmile, a digital and social promotion where travelers can enter to win a cruise each week throughout the month. A variety of voyages will be showcased at cruisesmile.org, under the themes family-friendly, cultural exploration, fun in the sun, and exploring nature. With 31 unique cruises, participants have the chance to win a cruise that will appeal to their personal style and preferences.
To win, participants must post a photo featuring a great “Cruise Smile” on twitter, instagram, or the campaign landing page at cruisesmile.org, using the hashtags #CruiseSmile and #sweepstakes from October 1 to 31. Guests can come back and enter each day, and discover new cruises that correspond with the weekly themes. At the end of each theme period, a winner will be chosen and will be able to select one of the featured cruises to fit their preferences. A total of four cruises will be given away.
- Cruise Podcast: Sit Down With Carnival Corporation CEO Arnold Donald
- Final Look: Royal Caribbean’s Monarch of the Seas
- Carnival Cruise Line Cancels Sailings Through November 1
- Norwegian Cruise Exec on Return To Sailing, New Ship & More
- Cruise Lines Cancel All Sailings Until November 1
- Cruise Podcast: Ship Scrapping Process with Peter Knego
- Carnival Inspiration Completes Final Cruise, Awaits Scrapping
- Cruise Line Relaunching With Masks, Rapid Testing and More
- Cruise Line Kicks Off Modest 2020 Alaska Season
- Stricken Norwegian Cruise Liner Cancels Next Sailing
CRUISE NEWS4 days ago
Norwegian Reclaiming Loyalty Points On Cancelled Cruises
CRUISE NEWS2 days ago
Carnival Inspiration Completes Final Cruise, Awaits Scrapping
CRUISE NEWS23 hours ago
Cruise Lines Cancel All Sailings Until November 1
CRUISE NEWS3 days ago
Cruise Line Relaunching With Masks, Rapid Testing and More