Windstar Cruises, which operates a three-ship fleet of luxury yachts that explore hidden harbors and secluded coves of the world’s most treasured destinations, announces a one-week sale on 2012 luxury sailing voyages in Europe. The sale started Monday, April 9th and concludes on Monday, April 16th, featuring itineraries in Northern Europe, Italy, Mediterranean and the Greek Isles with fares as low as $1,599 per person.
Windstar recently unveiled the complete renovation of the line’s three sailing yachts – Wind Star and Wind Spirit, each hosting 148 guests, and Wind Surf, welcoming 312 guests. All three yachts will feature completely redesigned staterooms, owner’s suites, corridors, and public spaces for 2013 sailings.
Contact your travel seller for more details.
Subscribe to our Cruise News Updates.
- Everything You Need To Know About MSC Cruises
- Cruise News Today — January 25, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Disney Cruise Line to Offer ‘Pixar Day at Sea’ on Select 2023 Sailings
- Carnival Jubilee Cruise Bookings Open For Sale
- Carnival Liberty Resumes Sailing From Port Canaveral
- Virgin Voyages Updating Cabins on Two Cruise Ships
- Chef Rudi Sodamin Named Princess’ Head of Culinary Arts
- New Residential Ship to Offer ‘Worldschooling’ Education Program
- Cruise News Today — January 24, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Carnival Explores $10 COVID-19 Testing Option for Shorter Cruises