Seattle, October 25, 2011 – Windstar Cruises, which operates a fleet of three luxury sailing yachts that explore hidden harbors and secluded coves of the world’s most treasured destinations, will include complimentary soft beverages on all voyages starting this December.
Windstar’s complimentary soft beverages include bottled water, sparkling water, sodas, fresh juices, milk, fruit smoothies, tea, coffee, cappuccinos, lattes, mochas, and espresso. The new benefit will be available in December at the start of Windstar’s Caribbean, Panama Canal, and Costa Rica voyages.
The addition of soft beverages increases Windstar’s complimentary offerings which include dining at Windstar’s specialty restaurants—Candles Grill on each of the three yachts, and Degrees and Le Marché on Wind Surf; complimentary watersports such as kayaking, waterskiing, sail boating, and windsurfing from Windstar’s Watersports platform; and complimentary DVD and iPod rentals.
Source: Windstar Cruises
- When Every Norwegian Cruise Line Ship Will Resume Sailing
- Holland America Line is Giving Away 75 Alaska Cruises
- Caribbean Restart Date & Itineraries Detailed For Celebrity Infinity
- New Carnival Megaship Receives Signature Funnel [PHOTOS]
- Cruise News Today — January 26, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Everything You Need To Know About MSC Cruises
- Cruise News Today — January 25, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Disney Cruise Line to Offer ‘Pixar Day at Sea’ on Select 2023 Sailings
- Carnival Jubilee Cruise Bookings Open For Sale
- Carnival Liberty Resumes Sailing From Port Canaveral