Windstar Cruises announced today an exclusive Grand Prix package for its Yachting the Rivera voyage. Guests on board the May 21st voyage of Wind Surf, the largest of Windstar’s three sailing yachts, will have the opportunity to experience the world’s most legendary auto racing event while enjoying the unique Windstar experience. The package features preferred seating for Saturday’s preliminaries and Sunday’s race, as well as other exciting events both on shore and on board.
Wind Surf will sail in to the glamorous port of Monaco and the exhilarating world of Formula One on Saturday. Guests will attend the preliminaries, getting a glimpse at all the preparation that goes into the famous race. The evening will flow into dinner at the renowned Café de Paris, an intimate French bistro in the heart of Monte Carlo, followed by a gala event at the world-famous Monte Carlo’s Grand Casino. On Sunday guests can cheer on their favorite driver with seats in Section K at the race. The seats overlook the famous Tabac Corner, one of the most challenging sections of the race.
Other highlights of the package include an exclusive cocktail reception and Grand Prix dinner on board the yacht in Cannes as well as a special Sunday brunch the day of the race. Guests will also receive a gift package including high definition binoculars.
The Grand Prix Package is available to guests on the specific Yachting the Rivera Voyage. The 312-passenger Wind Surf will sail through the glittering Italian and French Riviera’s, making guests feel like they are on their own private yacht. The seven-day cruise will start in Nice and sail immediately to Monte Carlo, Monaco where it will dock overnight. Wind Surf will visit two ports in France; Cannes and Calvi, a French port city of on the island of Corsica. As the yacht sails through Italy, guests will visit Portofino; Portovenere, where guests can visit Cinque Terre, the neighboring, picturesque mountain village; and Portoferraio before disembarking in Rome.
The optional Grand Prix Package starts at $2,299 per person, a $300 savings if booked by October 27, 2012.
Photo/Souce: Windstar Cruises
Subscribe to our Cruise News Updates.
- Recipe: Carnival’s Official Warm Chocolate Melting Cake
- Disney Cruise Line Details ‘Marvel Day at Sea’ 2023 Dates
- When Every Norwegian Cruise Line Ship Will Resume Sailing
- Holland America Line is Giving Away 75 Alaska Cruises
- Caribbean Restart Date & Itineraries Detailed For Celebrity Infinity
- New Carnival Megaship Receives Signature Funnel [PHOTOS]
- Cruise News Today — January 26, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Everything You Need To Know About MSC Cruises
- Cruise News Today — January 25, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Disney Cruise Line to Offer ‘Pixar Day at Sea’ on Select 2023 Sailings