You may recall that this past March, Guy Fieri partnered with restaurateur Robert Earl to create Guy’s Flavortown Kitchen. But the concept isn’t a physical restaurant — it’s a menu of delivery-only items that used the kitchens of other restaurants, including Buca di Beppo, Brio/Bravo, and Bertucci’s.
Now, fans of Guy’s Burger Joint on Carnival’s ships will be excited to learn that Guy’s Flavortown Kitchen has expanded its menu for a limited time.
The most popular burger on the Guy’s Burger Joint menu — the “Straight Up” burger — is now available to order via food delivery apps like Uber Eats, Postmates, DoorDash, Grubhub, Bite Squad, and Waitr. It costs $11.99 and select apps are offering it with free delivery.
There’s no doubt that the Straight Up burger is an onboard favorite, with thousands of guests munching on the creation topped with SMC (super melty cheese) and their choice of fixings, including, of course, Guy’s signature donkey sauce.
“I’m stoked to bring the best burger on the seas, my Straight Up burger, straight to your doorstep via Guy’s Flavortown Kitchen. When it comes to righteous food offerings, my friends at Carnival are the real deal so it’s great to be able to bring part of the Guy’s Burger Joint experience to cruisers and land lovers alike,” said Fieri.
READ MORE: Carnival Reveals Guy’s Secret Burger Recipe
Launched in 2011, Guy’s Burger Joint is a poolside venue on the lido deck that’s featured on all of Carnival Cruise Line’s 24 vessels. In total, roughly eight million Guy’s burgers are served to hungry cruisers each year.
Select ships also include another venue from Fieri — Guy’s Pig & Anchor Bar-B-Que, a lunchtime walk-up counter serving smoked-on-board barbecue and sides.
A few vessels also include Guy’s Pig & Anchor Smokehouse | Brewhouse, a sit-down barbecue restaurant that brews its own beer right onboard. One of those ships is the line’s newest and largest to-date, Mardi Gras. It can also be found on Carnival Horizon and Panorama.
Mardi Gras is set to debut from Port Canaveral, Florida on July 31.
- Tampa Welcomes First Cruise Ship in 19 Months
- 9 Freebies on Cruise Ships
- Third U.S. Based Princess Cruise Ship Resumes Service
- Carnival Raises Nearly $300,000 in 3 Months For St. Jude
- Holland America Names Godmother of New Cruise Ship
- Cruise News Today — October 15, 2021 [VIDEO]
- Windstar Cruises Adds Second Yacht in French Polynesia
- MSC Partners With Two Universities to Support Ocean Cay Coral Program
- Princess Reveals More Cruise Ship Restarts For Early 2022
- Captain Kate Appointed Head of New Celebrity Cruise Ship