You may recall that this past March, Guy Fieri partnered with restaurateur Robert Earl to create Guy’s Flavortown Kitchen. But the concept isn’t a physical restaurant — it’s a menu of delivery-only items that used the kitchens of other restaurants, including Buca di Beppo, Brio/Bravo, and Bertucci’s.
Now, fans of Guy’s Burger Joint on Carnival’s ships will be excited to learn that Guy’s Flavortown Kitchen has expanded its menu for a limited time.
The most popular burger on the Guy’s Burger Joint menu — the “Straight Up” burger — is now available to order via food delivery apps like Uber Eats, Postmates, DoorDash, Grubhub, Bite Squad, and Waitr. It costs $11.99 and select apps are offering it with free delivery.
There’s no doubt that the Straight Up burger is an onboard favorite, with thousands of guests munching on the creation topped with SMC (super melty cheese) and their choice of fixings, including, of course, Guy’s signature donkey sauce.
“I’m stoked to bring the best burger on the seas, my Straight Up burger, straight to your doorstep via Guy’s Flavortown Kitchen. When it comes to righteous food offerings, my friends at Carnival are the real deal so it’s great to be able to bring part of the Guy’s Burger Joint experience to cruisers and land lovers alike,” said Fieri.
READ MORE: Carnival Reveals Guy’s Secret Burger Recipe
Launched in 2011, Guy’s Burger Joint is a poolside venue on the lido deck that’s featured on all of Carnival Cruise Line’s 24 vessels. In total, roughly eight million Guy’s burgers are served to hungry cruisers each year.
Select ships also include another venue from Fieri — Guy’s Pig & Anchor Bar-B-Que, a lunchtime walk-up counter serving smoked-on-board barbecue and sides.
A few vessels also include Guy’s Pig & Anchor Smokehouse | Brewhouse, a sit-down barbecue restaurant that brews its own beer right onboard. One of those ships is the line’s newest and largest to-date, Mardi Gras. It can also be found on Carnival Horizon and Panorama.
Mardi Gras is set to debut from Port Canaveral, Florida on July 31.
- Carnival Leads Port Canaveral Return with Mardi Gras Sailing
- Odyssey of the Seas Prepares For Inaugural Cruise
- Your Backstage Pass to Carnival Cruise Line’s VIP Party for Mardi Gras [PHOTOS]
- Viking Resumes Cruises on the Seine and Rhône Rivers in France
- Holland America Takes Delivery of New Flagship
- Royal Caribbean Adds Testing Requirement For All on U.S. Cruises
- Carnival Horizon, a Journey in Photos Day 4: Sea Day, Part 2
- Cruise News Today — July 30, 2021 [VIDEO]
- Everything You Need to Know About Mardi Gras’ Loft 19 and Its Cabanas
- Miami Added as Embarkation Port For Bahamas Cruises
BEFORE YOU CRUISE3 days ago
MENU: Guy’s Pig & Anchor Smokehouse on Carnival’s Mardi Gras
CRUISE NEWS3 days ago
Two Big Changes to Guy Fieri Restaurants on Mardi Gras
CRUISE NEWS5 days ago
Mexican Port Welcomes First Cruise Ship After 16 Months
EDITORIAL5 days ago
Carnival Cruise Line Offers Sneak Peek of Mardi Gras