[smart_track_player url=”https://traffic.libsyn.com/cruiseradioshow/CR_7_11_14_AU.mp3″ title=”Carnival Freedom Ship Review” artist=”Cruise Radio” ]This week we are broadcasting aboard Carnival Cruise Line’s 2,900-guest Carnival Freedom on a eight-night Caribbean sailing. Nancy Schretter with the Family Travel Network is my guest co-host and we’ll explore the new Fun Ship 2.0 additions, the Seuss at Sea program and the exotic ports of call. Our sailing took us to La Romana, Dominican Republic; Grand Turk, Aruba, and Curacao.
We get a Carnival Freedom review with:
- Cruise Director, Skip Lyons
- Jim Berra, Vice President of Marketing
- Lania Rittenhouse, VP of Product Development
- Nancy Schretter, Family Travel Network
- Becky Beall
Support our Sponsors
- Shore Excursions Group, while other companies sell cruises and other forms of travel, Shore Excursions Group focuses exclusively on shore excursions and offers a worry-free guarantee.
- Insure My Trip, travel insurance is particularly important for cruisers, don’t get blindsided the next time you travel. Protect yourself and your cruise investment.