Kris and his family just returned from Royal Caribbean’s Liberty of the Seas on a seven-night Western Caribbean cruise out of Galveston, Texas. Kris leaves no stone unturned talking about his sailing, from his impressions of this Freedom Class ship to the dining to activities offered.
Stewart Chiron the Cruise Guy has cruise news on:
- Carnival Inspiration is going into dry dock next week for a massive three week long renovation – what are we gonna see?
- Celebrity changes branding – what are we seeing?
- MSC Cruises has partnered up with Samsung – what does the partnership include?
- NCL new island Harevest Cay behind schedule – why?
- Windstar Star Pride grounded and caused cancelations – what exactly happened here?
Support our Sponsors
- Cruising Excursions, offering over 12,000 cruise excursions in over 500 ports. Plan your next shore excursion with CruisingExcursions.com.
- TripInsurance.com, offering three different travel insurance plans – good, better and best – one plan for every budget. Get your quote at on the upper left side of our website or at TripInsurance.com.
- Florida Governor: ‘We Want to See Cruise Ships Sail Again’
- Princess Delays Restart of Down Under Cruises Until May 2021
- Virgin Voyages Cancels Remaining 2020 Sailings
- Why Are Cruises To Nowhere Illegal in the USA?
- Carnival Begins Restaffing Ships in Hope of December Return
- CDC Issues Updated Cruise Warning as No-Sail Set To Expire
- What To Know Before Buying This $25,000 Cruise Ship Condo
- Maritime Law: The One Change That Could Save The Cruise Industry
- Timeline: 2020 Cruise Industry Shutdown
- Travel During A Pandemic: Disney Springs Hotel Stay
EDITORIAL4 days ago
The Controversial Technology That Could Change Cruising Forever
CRUISE NEWS4 days ago
Timeline: 2020 Cruise Industry Shutdown
CRUISE NEWS3 days ago
CDC Issues Updated Cruise Warning as No-Sail Set To Expire
CRUISE NEWS2 days ago
Carnival Begins Restaffing Ships in Hope of December Return