[smart_track_player url=”https://traffic.libsyn.com/cruiseradioshow/EPI363JAN1516.mp3″ title=”Liberty of the Seas Review + Cruise News” artist=”Cruise Radio” social=”true” social_twitter=”true” social_facebook=”true” social_gplus=”true” social_pinterest=”true” ]Kris and his family just returned from Royal Caribbean’s Liberty of the Seas on a seven-night Western Caribbean cruise out of Galveston, Texas. Kris leaves no stone unturned talking about his sailing, from his impressions of this Freedom Class ship to the dining to activities offered.
Stewart Chiron the Cruise Guy has cruise news on:
- Carnival Inspiration is going into dry dock next week for a massive three week long renovation – what are we gonna see?
- Celebrity changes branding – what are we seeing?
- MSC Cruises has partnered up with Samsung – what does the partnership include?
- NCL new island Harevest Cay behind schedule – why?
- Windstar Star Pride grounded and caused cancelations – what exactly happened here?
Support our Sponsors
- Cruising Excursions, offering over 12,000 cruise excursions in over 500 ports. Plan your next shore excursion with CruisingExcursions.com.
- TripInsurance.com, offering three different travel insurance plans – good, better and best – one plan for every budget. Get your quote at on the upper left side of our website or at TripInsurance.com.